Cane Swinging Cane Swinging

I hope Gentlemen Showdown gets uploaded here...

~:Solar Abyss:~ (april fools joke) ~:Solar Abyss:~ (april fools joke)

umg taht droepp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
so guddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Creo - Dimension Creo - Dimension

Last time I was here there were 3 pages... o_0... Black Blizzard isn't even out yet and already this song is blowing up...

This is how beautiful this masterpiece is

Tryple & Azazal - Meowter Space Tryple & Azazal - Meowter Space

I hope your situation gets better.

Xtrullor - Supernova Xtrullor - Supernova

ALMOST 200,000 DOWNLOADS DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm

Porter Robinson & Madeon - Shelter (Andoren! Remix) Porter Robinson & Madeon - Shelter (Andoren! Remix)

Great remix, you deserve the scout!

Seouless responds:

Thank you! >w</

Partyt Är Igång! Partyt Är Igång!

In google translate: "The party is running". /idk why this was named like this but good song.

Xtrullor - Terran Era Xtrullor - Terran Era

At the time of writing, this has been used in 0 Geometry Dash levels. I WANNA B FURST (lel)
But moving on to more serious thoughts, the first drop doesn't have as much of a buildup as your other dubstep songs, and those felt better because of how the it's just so good. It felt in your older songs as if the drop fell off Mount Everest at the speed of light. Here, It kind of just feels like it fell on a mattress from 4 feet. No offense, still a huge fan, my only complaint is the part with the drop. 3.5/5

Xtrullor responds:

The buildup is definitely the weakest part of the track. I'll take note of the weakened resulting power in the future projects.

Thanks for the comment!